Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Watercolor

I'm going to start collecting my children's watercolors to save for a project. Not sure what I'll make yet. Just feeling inspired by them.

Loving...

The vibrant color against a background of white, and the gradual fade. Pretty.


This dip-dyed skirt. Wasn't the right fit, but I liked it even more in person.

Bunting with a lovely watercolored texture, oceany blues and cherry red.
photograph via 3191

A pop of color and hand-painted effect, top and bottom bags by Teddyfish.

found via Where the Lovely Things Are

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Nice inspiration. I especially like the top bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been loving watercolor lately. It's not like it's new or anything, I've just been seeing it used in different ways.

    ReplyDelete