Monday, February 22, 2010

Gardening Pretty

Did I mention I got all of my seed packets this past weekend? Oh, well I did. We ended up getting some from the nursery and some from the hardware store (where there was a sale). I really wanted to try many of the more exotic vegetables, but my husband convinced me to start mainly with the basics, and build from there. Still, I am pretty sure I went overboard. Now comes the planning and organizing. When things are organized and pretty, doesn't it make you want to jump in and start the task at hand, whatever that may be? I am slowly carving out a space for my gardening pots and tools in our garage. I wish I could only have one this lovely!

Scanned from one of my old Better Homes and Gardens, I cannot remember the issue

A little workbench would be perfect, with some drawers and baskets to hold tools and tidbits.

This is actually an indoor console table from Pottery Barn. But something similar could make a perfect little gardening workspace.


Vintage silverplate garden markers from Anvil Designs.


Simple glazed terra cotta garden markers from JustWork


Vintage galvanized watering can at Patina Posh


A most amazing home and garden store in Chicago, quite a visual treat


Garden tools caddy that folds up for storage and also can be worn as an apron (from ANhomemade Designs)


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment