Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day - Out And About

Some lovely things spotted out and about, lovely for any day really but especially for Valentine's Day.

A nice change-up, some vertical garland made of wool felt, cotton and linen by 42ndandOrange.














Beautiful handcut paper art by Essimar.











I love the saying on this delicate papercut.




























I foresee rich chocolate in my near future. Lots of it. I'm going to need a whole cake (I do have a family that will expect me to share). Maybe a dark-chocolate one with ganache frosting from Martha. Or this salted chocolate tart which looks absolutely perfect. I have to admit though,I am leaning toward a buttermilk chocolate cake since I happen to have buttermilk in my fridge at this very moment. And pastry crust intimidates me.
















Lovely textured wall art by DashingEtc.





Happy weekending.









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment